الخميس، 15 ديسمبر 2011

Prepare against them what force you can






Prepare against them what force you can

I have a supernatural power, I can not identify these supernatural powers, but I think it's true .. My goal is to develop and promoted Arab and Islamic nation, and I have determined to defeat underdevelopment and the delay in my nation, and I want to prove to America that it had erred in her middleman to Israel and the neglect of Palestine and the Arab and Islamic nation, I have the honor to submit my strength hacks for all the intelligence services of Arab and Islamic countries to harmonize the unification of the nation of the entire and comprehensive economic, political, social, ((Charter of the League of the Arab nation)) and I'm ready for the test,

This volunteer is a gift I offer to my people on the occasion of the Arab spring and whisper I sincerely for all that tomorrow will be the most beautiful and splendid, and we will be  the stronger and better confidence in what I say, God willing,


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق