الأحد، 11 مارس 2012

the Fossilized minds

the Fossilised minds

Go to hell
Because you did not respect  me and you  did not care for the tips provided  in this article
   titled  ((Signs  falling  U.S))
http://t-de-of-floor.blogspot.com/2012/02/signs-of-falling-us-signs-of-falling-us.html
When I started sending messages to the White House through my blog  (  the  truth I think
that President Barack Obama and   the politician's men  in the White House are smart
and have experience  enough which  qualifies them to carry my words seriously
But the surprise I discovered that I was talking to owners of  fossilised minds
. This requires me to change my policy and method of correspondence with you
the big difference is too large When you want to explain and clarify your point of view to  People
are free, honest, respectful, do whatever they want to   do>> and   to  others  who are
  Slaves can  not do the right thing And they  can not  make  their decisions
the Talk easily, politely and  respect for  with  the  free and  respectable  people
And talk about difficulty and complexity and the indifference and interest with slaves and  Stupid
You have the opportunity to explain to me who are you?!
Are you honest and free people or you are slaves and stupid people؟
God help the great people of  American
And God gives  them patience   till  the  
change    of the policy in the White House 

before America collapsing










ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق