الاثنين، 7 مايو 2012

The rest of my comment on Obama's speech



The rest of my comment on Obama's speech

Dear politicians in the White House  one of the most important ways to protect U.S. national security is to stop  creating fake wings  for  troublesome groups in the Middle East and the whole world




President Obama has said the following in his speech
My fellow Americans, we have traveled through more than a decade under the dark cloud of war >>Yet here, in the pre-dawn darkness of Afghanistan, we can see the light of a new day on the horizon
I liked  this  the dreamy romantic phrases >> 
In the past I think  only  the  Arab politicians are romantics and dreamers, But these beautiful words made ​​me think  that  the Americans are also romantics and passionate in relation to matters of political
Dear President what kind of   darkness  or light  you  talk about?!!
 from  my Simple mind the only darkness i know is   send American soldiers to Afghanistan, in order to intimidate the weak, and the killing of innocent people and the fight against  Islam  and the dissemination of corruption>>
and  the light is to withdraw those  troops from Afghanistan




And still the U.S. national security at risk, sending soldiers to Afghanistan did not provide to it with protection
you know  Why ?! I Will tell you why
Because the politicians in the White House, and members of the Senate continued in the practice of stupid policies in command and control in the world
And total ignorance in how to deal  upscale with the Muslim world
Ladies and gentlemen, I advise you to read my first book, God willing, it Will teach you how you deal with the Arab And Islamic world,
Will see the light after months, God willing


.





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق