الأربعاء، 29 فبراير 2012

Clinton threatens to Sudan because of me



Clinton threatens to Sudan because of me

I feel sadness for you Clinton

  whom  they manage your policy in the White House did not reach the level of  my   thinking &  did not  get  my Message  to  them

 let me imagine  the reason

For I have caused headaches for most of the members of the 

House of Representatives through my messages to them in Twitter

Clinton said what was said  about  my   country  Sudan 

Kind of threat and   fondling to me personally  Because,  I 

ignored a private dinner with Obama

Well,  I  understood the message

So listen to me am ready to have dinner with  President 

Obama and all the senators

   i will   address   historical  speech  to the  Union

Exchange for the lifting of economic sanctions from Sudan
This is the condition to have dinner at the White House

I am awaiting a response from the House of Representatives

Bye see you later




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق