السبت، 4 فبراير 2012

peaks Farce for crippling



peaks Farce   for crippling

  

I called  all the Arab and Islamic countries to  request cancellation of the so-called right of veto, which I consider a real farce of the United Nations
And now I repeat my request ,this veto should be canceled

The Arab League must  be decisive and firm and to apply for the abolition of the veto or the withdrawal  all Arab  countries and with no return from the United Nations, I can
not see any  solution to the end of what is happening    to our world   by  that  summits which  caused Paralysis     only  to our world



but remember,  once a dreamers dream of flying in space
People were laughing at their attempts failed and consider them crazy
Now, we fly and fly in space freely and comfortably

So Beware of laughs from my words that I will laugh at  him  in the future

our leaders must put an end to this farce must withdraw from this organization that did not serve us forever missed but destroyed us and our   big dreams






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق